Facts at Your Fingertips
Download the current Facts at Your Fingertips
Previous recent archives
- May 2012: Tubing for Peristaltic Dosing Pumps
- April 2012: Pipe Bends in Dilute-phase Pneumatic Conveying
- March 2012: Selecting Two- and Four-wire Magnetic Flowmeters
- July 2011: Gas-Liquid Mixing: Physical Considerations
- June 2011: Flow profile for reciprocating pumps
- May 2011: Pressure measurement considerations
- April 2011: Hopper inserts for improved solids flow
Get more from Che.com
Get email updates in your inbox
Official Publication of:
Our LinkedIn group is now 5,000 members strong!
- Join other CPI professionals from all over the globe and share best practices, expertise, concerns and more.
- Provide feedback to Chemical Engineering Editors
Current members represent Worley Parsons, DuPont, SABIC, Fluor, Air Products, LyondellBasell, Nalco, Dow Chemical, Dow Corning, BASF, Jacobs Engineering, ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron and more.
We also offer the three following subgroups for more targeted discussion: